|RV-3028-C7||3.2 x 1.5 x 0.8||I²C||45 nA||±1 ppm||1.1 V||5.5 V||+85°C||Datasheet|
RV-3028-C7 is a SMT Real-Time Clock Module that incorporates an integrated CMOS circuit together with an XTAL. It operates under vacuum in a hermetically sealed ceramic package with metal lid.
The RV-3028-C7 real-time clock/calendar module with an automatic backup power switchover circuit is optimized for extreme low power consumption. It provides full RTC function with programmable counters, alarm, selectable interrupt and clock output functions and also a 32-bit UNIX Time counter. The internal EEPROM memory hosts all configuration settings and allows for additional user memory. An EEPROM Offset value allows compensating the frequency deviation of the 32.768 kHz clock.
This ultra small RTC module has been specially designed for miniature and cost sensitive high volume applications.
- Extreme low power consumption: 45 nA @ 3 V
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Time accuracy: Factory calibrated to ±1 ppm @ 25°C
- Backup Switch and Trickle Charge
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds
- 32 bit UNIX time counter
- External event input detection with time stamping
- 43 bytes non-volatile user memory, 2 bytes user RAM
- I²C-bus interface: 400 kHz
- Automotive qualification according to AEC-Q200 available
The RV-3028-C7 RTC module has been specially designed for ultimate low power consumption:
- Wearables, Portables
- Health Care
- Key element for power management