[ppm @ 25°C]
|CC7A-T1A Medical||3.2 x 1.5 x 0.75||14 to 50 MHz||±30 ppm||TM: 0 to +55°C||
The CC7A-T1A Medical is a high frequency SMT Quartz Crystal Unit built with an AT-Cut Crystal Resonator. Manufactured in accordance with the highest quality production technologies, it operates under vaccum in a Helium impervious full ceramic package.
CC7A-T1A Medical is dedicated for specific use in Class III implantable medical devices and benefits from long-term reliability which is of utmost importance and a hallmark of Micro Crystal’s entire medical implantable grade portfolio.
- Safe for Helium environment: Ceramic lid with gold-tin preform-seal for best long-term hermeticity and aging stability
- Proprietary manufacturing and testing processes
- Extended operating temperature range
- Customer specific testing/screening on request
- Components and manufacturing traceability records retained
- Small size, low profile, lightweight
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Implantable Drug Delivery Pumps
- Infusion Pumps
- Cochlear Implants
- Smart Orthopedic Implants