The OV-0100-C8 Medical is a low frequency SMT Oscillator Module built with an integrated CMOS circuit together with Tuning Fork Crystal Resonator. Manufactured in accordance with the highest quality production technologies, it operates under vaccum in a Helium impervious full ceramic package.
OV-0100-C8 Medical is dedicated for specific use in Class III implantable medical devices and benefits from long-term reliability which is of utmost importance and a hallmark of Micro Crystal’s entire medical implantable grade portfolio.
- Safe for Helium environment: Ceramic lid with gold-tin preform-seal for best long-term hermeticity and aging stability
- Proprietary manufacturing and testing processes
- Extended operating temperature range
- Customer specific testing/screening on request
- Components and manufacturing traceability records retained
- Small size, low profile, lightweight
- Wide supply voltage range
- Very low power consumption
- CLKOUT enable/disable
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Implantable Drug Delivery Pumps
- Infusion Pumps
- Cochlear Implants
- Smart Orthopedic Implants