|RV-8803-C7||3.2 x 1.5 x 0.8||I²C||240 nA||±3.0 ppm||1.5 V||5.5 V||+105°C||データシート|
- Factory calibrated temperature compensation
- Very high Time Accuracy (best in class).
- ±1.5 ppm 0 to +50°C
- ±3.0 ppm -40 to +85°C
- ±7.0 ppm +85 to +105°C
- Low power consumption: 240 nA @ 3 V. (best in class)
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V.
- Aging compensation with OFFSET value
- Counters for hundredths of seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, year and weekday
- I2C-bus interface (up to 400 kHz)
- Periodic Countdown Timer Interrupt function
- Periodic Time Update Interrupt function (seconds, minutes)
- Alarm Interrupts for weekday or date, hour and minute settings
- External Event Input with Interrupt and Time Stamp function
- Programmable Clock Output for peripheral devices (32.768 kHz, 1024 Hz, 1 Hz) with enable/disable function (CLKOE)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- Ultra small and compact C7 package size,
- Register compatible with Epson RX-8803SA/LC
- Automotive qualification according to AEC-Q200 available
RV-8803-C7 is an high accuracy, ultra low power Real-Time-Clock Module with embedded 32.768 kHz Crystal. High accuracy, high stability is achieved by factory calibrated, temperature compensated DTCXO and results to time-accuracy of ± 3.0 ppm across the temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
Standard Clock & Calendar function tracks second, minute, hour in 24-hour format, year and leap -year flags. Beside standard RTC function like Timer & Alarm, it includes integrated Temperature Sensor, Time Stamp Event Input and User RAM and offers I2C-bus (2-wire Interface). RV-8803-C7 is the smallest and offers the lowest current consumption among all temperature compensated RTC modules.