|RV-5028-C7 Medical||3.2 x 1.5 x 1.0||I²C||45 nA||±1 ppm||1.1 V||5.5 V||+85°C||Datasheet|
RV-5028-C7 Medical is a SMT Real-Time Clock Module that incorporates an integrated CMOS circuit together with an XTAL. It operates under vacuum in a hermetically sealed full ceramic package offering reliable and safe operation in Helium environment.
The RV-5028-C7 Medical real-time clock/calendar module with an automatic backup power switchover circuit is optimized for extreme low power consumption and manufactured in accordance with the highest quality production technologies for specific use in implantable medical devices.
It provides full RTC function with programmable counters, alarm, selectable interrupt and clock output functions and also a 32-bit UNIX Time counter. The internal EEPROM memory hosts all configuration settings and allows for additional user memory. An EEPROM Offset value allows compensating the frequency deviation of the 32.768 kHz clock.
RV-5028-C7 Medical is dedicated for specific use in Class III implantable medical devices and benefits from long-term reliability which is of utmost importance and a hallmark of Micro Crystal’s entire medical implantable grade portfolio.
- Extreme low power consumption: 45 nA @ 3 V
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Time accuracy: Factory calibrated to ±1 ppm @ 25°C
- Backup Switch and Trickle Charge
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds
- 32 bit UNIX time counter
- External event input detection with time stamping
- 43 bytes non-volatile user memory, 2 bytes user RAM
- I²C-bus interface: 400 kHz