RV-8263-C7, the universal Real-Time Clock (RTC) module with tiny dimensions for wearables and IoT
Grenchen, Switzerland, 05 February 2019 – Small and highly precise are the key characteristics of the new RTC-module RV-8263-C7. Accepting a large supply voltage range and the small current consumption are ideal for wearable and IoT applications. The tiny package of just 3,5 x 1,5 x 0,8 mm hosts the resonator crystal and the RTC-circuit, nor requiring any pairing.
- Low power consumption: 190 nA @ 3 V
- Wide operating voltage range: 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Time accuracy: ±20 ppm @ 25°C, factory calibrated
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85°C.
- User programmable offset value
- Oscillator stop detection
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Timer and Alarm functions
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz to 1 Hz.
- I2C-bus interface: 400 kHz.
- Automotive qualification : AEC-Q200
Ultra-miniature ceramic SMD package: 3,2 x 1,5 x 0,8 mm