|RV-1805-C3||3.7 x 2.5 x 0.9||I²C||60 nA||±2 ppm||1.1 V||3.6 V||+85°C||Datasheet|
- Extreme low power consumption: XTAL mode, 60 nA @ 3 V.
- RC mode, 17 nA @ 3 V. RC autocalibration mode, 22 nA @ 3 V.
- Operating voltage range: 1.5 V to 3.6 V.
- Time accuracy: Factory calibrated to ±2 ppm @ 25°C.
- User programmable offset value.
- Automatic Backup Switchover and Trickle Charger function.
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes, seconds, 100th.
- Timer, Alarm, External event and Watchdog functions.
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz to 1/60 Hz.
- 256 bytes user RAM.
RV-1805-C3 Real Time Clock with Power Management provides a groundbreaking combination of ultra-low power coupled with a highly sophisticated feature set. The power requirement is significantly lower than any other industry RTC (as low as 17 nA). The RV-1805-C3 includes an on-chip oscillator to provide a minimum power consumption, full RTC functions including battery backup and programmable counters and alarms for timer and watchdog functions, and either an I2C serial interface for communication with a host controller. An integrated power switch and a sophisticated system sleep manager with counter, timer, alarm, and interrupt capabilities allows the RV-1805-C3 to be used as a supervisory component in a host microcontroller based system.