Micro Crystal AG, Switzerland, a Company of the Swatch Group, is a leading manufacturer of Miniature Tuning Fork Quartz Crystals, Real-Time Clock Modules, Oscillators, and OCXOs for the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer products, computers, automobile electronics, mobile phones, watches, industrial controls, as well as medical implantable devices, and other high-reliability product applications.
Micro Crystal is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Central Regions of the US and Canada with home base in the Minneapolis, MN area.
Responsibilities include field sales activities of Quartz Crystals, Oscillators, and Real-Time Clock Modules through multi-tier distribution channels and/or direct customer sales. This position will be accountable for sales growth, introduction of new products, and the support and training of the local sales and distribution channels. The successful candidate will have extensive sales experience in the electronic components industry, preferably with timing devices and real-time clocks. This position requires a highly motivated, independently working, and self-driven technical sales professional with established relationships throughout the region to be covered.
- Develop and grow the account base and revenue throughout the region as assigned
- Identify and develop new market segments and opportunities
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales and budget goals
- Provide technical and sales support to customers from design phase through mass production
- Provide leadership and support manufacturers’ representatives and distributors within the territory
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships at all levels, including Engineering, QA, Purchasing, Logistics, and Management
- Identify and communicate new product/industry trends related to the product line
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- Sales professional who absolutely thrives on prospecting, acquiring new customers, and building relationships
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years technical sales experience in the electronic components industry
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience selling timing devices, semiconductors, preferably including real-time clocks
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Entrepreneurial position with an international company
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Car allowance
Please submit your resume to:
Patricia Strassmann, Head of Human Resources